Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How can I tell if my school is enrolled in Prang Power?
- A: Search for your school by zip code by going to the Find Your School page or connect directly with your school by clicking Join Prang Power.
- 2. Who can join Prang Power?
- A: Any educational institution is welcome to join, including public and private schools, preschools, day cares, and youth organizations. Entire districts, school sites, and even individual classroom teachers can all have their own accounts!
- 3. What countries are eligible for Prang Power?
- A: The 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and any school located on a U.S. Military Installation are all eligible to be part of the Prang Power Program. Canada is also eligible and can join through our Canadian website at www.prangpower.ca.
- 4. What can my school receive for our Prang Power Points?
- A: You can redeem your Prang Power Points to for free school supplies. Check out what you can earn here.
- 5. What products are eligible for Prang Power Points?
- A: All Ticonderoga, Prang, Lyra, Dixon, Oriole, and Das branded products are eligible for the Prang Power Program. To see a complete listing of eligible products click here.
- 6. How do I get started?
- A: Signing up is easy! You can join today through our website and start earning points.
- 7. Who can be a coordinator?
- A: It is often a teacher or parent associated with your school, but anyone who wants to help out your school can serve as your coordinator
- 8. How can I be involved?
- A: Join Prang Power and track your school’s progress. Get involved by being the first to find out about special opportunities to earn extra points or contests to help your school earn faster. Or really get involved and volunteer to be the Prang Power coordinator for your school.
- 9. How can I find out about Prang Power Bonus Points?
- A: Sign up to be a part of the Prang Power Program for your school and we will notify you by email when a bonus point offer becomes available. Or click here to see what bonus points are available today!
Need more information? Contact Us!