Once you’ve collected a minimum of 25 UPCs, send them in to be credited to your account!
Preparing and submitting your school’s collection of UPC codes is easy! Here’s how:
A minimum of 25 UPC codes may be sent with this form.
Rules for Banking Points:
- Make sure the UPC codes are cut off each package. Discard any remainder.
- Stack codes flat, face up, and bundle them in groups of 25.
- Secure each bundle with a rubber band or paper clip. Do not use tape or staples.
- Complete the UPC Banking form (link to form)
- Place the form and the bundled UPCs in an envelope or box.
- Make sure your organization’s name and return address are clearly visible.
- Be sure to keep a copy of your UPC Banking Form and mailing receipt for your records.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for points to be added to your account.
- Mail to the address:
Prang Power Program
615 Crescent Executive Court, Suite 500
Lake Mary, FL 32746